@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

Dressing up

I finally moved all of my stuff to my boyfriend's today. At the moment, all of my clothes are hanging on three racks we set up in the living room or still packed up in boxes in the floor. My boyfriend has decided to make the second bedroom into my own dressing room/ closet, but that will have to wait until he moves all of his production equipment out to our new loft office space. I'm trying to decide how to decorate my new dressing room, but I keep vacillating between something classically feminine or a little darker and more opulent. It's a rather hard choice, so hopefully I will be able to combine the both of them into some hybrid of the old Opium ads and Aerin Lauder's dressing room/closet/home office.

Labels: