@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

To a room with some lace and paper flowers...


I've been a little slow at posting- it's a hard thing to get in the habit of and I've been overwhelmingly busy. At the moment, I feel like my style is in a bit of a standstill- I've packed up all my clothes before my move to my boyfriend's place so I've been working with a very limited amount of clothes. I guess that should make me attempt to be more creative, but instead I just feel stuck. I had to have my photograph taken today and I was at a complete loss about what to wear. In the end I chose a long black Vena Cava gown and a vintage pink and gray rabbit fur cape- totally simple and glamorous. I'm hoping that the photos end up coming out a little like this...

Soft and feminine, delicate and ethereal...

Labels: