@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

Follow those who pale in your shadow

I feel like I've barely been on the internet in forever- I finished moving into my boyfriend's place, but he doesn't have internet, and we have internet at the studio but I haven't had time to go there. I can't believe it's already fashion week- I am so completely unprepared for it and I feel so out of the loop. I was supposed to go to Samantha Pleet yesterday, but I was too busy to go- so sad as I usually love her clothes. I'm not sure what else I'm definitely going to- maybe Alexander Wang tomorrow and some other random stuff during the week. Next Friday I'm going to Stærk- I adore Camilla and her clothes. She's one of the most stylish women I know- she always looks immaculate- the true definition of elegant.