@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

Well, if there's one thing I know, it's how to wear the proper clothes.

For everything I say about modern designers, most of my clothes are vintage and the majority of them are from the 1950s. It's a period which suits my small waist and curvy hips, and I also inherited all of my grandmother's couture outfits from that decade. I like to mix them with more contemporary and other vintage pieces, but sometimes I dress totally appropriate for the era- there is something rather fun about tapping into another life, however stereotypical it might be. I think this is why I liked Michael Kors' show so much- it was perfectly retro and totally fun.





I would gladly wear any of these outfits, and I probably could with what I already own- luckily wearing his collection doesn't really cause for me to save and save in order to afford one piece as his designs are such copies of old clothes that they can be found by any good thrifter.

Labels: , ,