@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

In Heaven

I never thought I would ever shoot a wedding in my life. It was as far from what I considered for my career as possible. People have always told me that I should do some since there is so much money in that industry, but I've always considered myself solely an artist. Wedding photography was something for other photographers to do, for other photographers who either weren't creative enough to shoot something else or not smart enough to survive without having to shoot weddings for money. My ideas about my career have definitely been undergoing a shift in the last year, and I've been trying to force myself to be more open to any opportunities that come my way. A couple weeks ago I was offered a job shooting a wedding in upstate New York. Luckily, my boyfriend was also asked to dj the wedding so we were both able to go there, work and enjoy a mini vacation together. The couple said they didn't want classic cliche wedding photos, which made my job a little easier and they were so nice to us that the whole weekend was great fun.

Here are a few photos from the wedding- I'm happy with how they all turned out.



Labels: , ,