@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

Is love so fragile...


I have a bit of an obsession with fancy lingerie- I love the feel of silk and satin ad lace against my skin, and I just love to look at the beautiful corsets and knickers and bras I have. For years I've been wearing Agent Provocateur (the cheekiness of it is very appealing to me), but I'm always looking for pretty new lines to wear. Nuits de Satin has caught my eye recently. Ghislaine Rayer and Patrice Gaulupeau have been collecting and selling unworn antique lingerie for years, and have a collection of 7,000 pieces. They've sold pieces to everyone from Dita Von Teese to Alexander McQueen, and Sofia Coppola used their archive to research the costumes in Marie Antoinette. Now they have started their own lines of beautifully designed pieces that are made at some of the few remaining ateliers in Paris.

I think this waspie would look great over a little black dress- maybe lace, maybe silk.


Labels: