@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

I used to live in a two room apartment

Ever since I was in Copenhagen a few weeks ago I've really been interested in Danish design. I've always liked it, but, in general, it is a little too clean for me. Seeing all of the artichoke lamps everywhere made me really want them (especially the copper version)- I'd never actually been a fan before, but the copper ones were just gorgeous in real life. Since I won't be able to afford one for a very, very long time, I might just have to get one of these lamps- still Danish, but definitely not as impressive as a copper artichoke lamp. These would look pretty in my dressing room, though.



It is also much cheaper- you can find these pretty flowers here.

Labels: ,