@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

Madonna in Rio


My love for Madonna is well-known - my love for her is so deep that she can do no wrong in my eyes. Her new 46 page spread in W is no different. I haven't gotten my own copy of it yet, but in every photo I have seen from it she looks absolutely amazing. While I understand the criticisms about her current body and some of the work she has had done to her face, I can't help but think she looks beautiful and that her body is pretty much the ultimate for me. The vision of her toned and lithe limbs keeps me going during my harer workouts, especially since she is twice my age and looks that good. This Steven Klein editorial is much more appealing to me than her last one with him, Madonna Unbound, from 2003. The top photo is my favourite but I love all of them. I've always wanted to bleach my hair and style it in more of Hitchcock heroine style and this editorial is just intensifying this desire.


This photo makes it rather obvious what Madonna found so intriguing about her new man- he's definitely attractive, and she always did love Latinos.










If you're in London at next month you should definitely check out this exhibit of her clothes and stage costumes.

Simply Madonna is at the Old Truman Brewery, London E1, from February 21 to March 31

I wish I could go!

Labels: , , ,