@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

Perfect Style at the Montblanc Charity Gala

Life has been so crazy this past week that I have barely been able to post, and especially not in the depth that I've wanted to. I'm pretty much taking the day off from anything today (relaxing from the insanity that is NYFW) and just baking some cupcakes for the Oscars tomorrow night, but I thought I would post these two gorgeous, and very different, outfits. Both of these were worn to the Montblanc "Signature for Good" Charity Gala last night and they couldn't be more different, yet each star looks utterly beautiful, comfortable and happy in their dresses.

Lucy Liu is wearing a Giambattista Valli Fall 2008 sheath dress with woolen cape. The addition of the woolen cape totally changes this from being a rather boring white dress to one that is totally striking. The white sets off her skin and black hair perfectly, and the nude heels add height without distracting from the dress.


Dita Von Teese is wearing a Christian Lacroix Fall 2008 Couture long draped flesh silk chiffon gown with a pink ombre train, a matching clutch and a copper bow. The dresss originally had poet sleeves, which I loved but the spaghetti straps suit Dita much more. I love the romance and drama of Lacroix's designs, and they aren't often enough seen on the red carpet so I'm always happy to see her in them as she wears them so well.

All photos from Red Carpet Fashion Awards.

Labels: , , ,