@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

Flora by Gucci

I've been meaning to write about Chris Cunningham's video for Flora by Gucci for awhile, but life has been a little hectic. He's an incredibly talented director, but since his work usually skews more to the bizarre it is really interesting to see what he has done with a perfume ad. It is totally and completely gorgeous- a vision of floral Ecstasy. Abbey Lee is a perfect choice of model for the spot and she is wearing one of the most ravishing dresses I have seen in eons.

Several years ago I met Chris Cunningham at a New Year's Eve party in London- we had instant sexual chemistry together (well, he is totally gorgeous) and one of my regrets for a long time was choosing not to go with him to a party he invited me to. Not that it matters now that I have a wonderful boyfriend, but I'll always have a soft spot for him.

Labels: , , ,