@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

Wednesday Morning


I'm loving this whole outfit from the latest Italian Vogue. Modeled by Arlenis Sosa and photographed by Michelangelo di Battista, this outfit, styled by Alice Gentilucci, is pure perfection. If anyone knows who the silk shirt and belt are by let me know!

This is a great little interview with Nicolle Meyer, Guy Bourdin's muse. As a huge Bourdin fan (as you can probably tell by this blog's banner) it was interesting to read about their connection- I only wish that the interview was longer and in greater depth. I wish I could go see the Unseen Guy Bourdin show in London, but I think it will be closed by the time I am there. Do go see it if you are in London and tell me how it is!

Labels: , , ,