@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

Bunny Love

Photobucket
My favourite model, Catherine McNeil, looks especially strinking in this editorial from the March 2009 Harpers Bazaar. I'm not sure how I missed this Peter Lindbergh editorial the first time, but I love it. While I wouldn't wear anything in it as I haven't worn trousers in 6 years (and don't have the snake hips for them) I love the whole glamorous spin on downtown cool. Her perfectly feline eyes are accentuated by the sooty wings of kohl and her dark auburn hair is making me want to dye my hair darker even though I haven't had a chance to go blond yet.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Labels: , , ,