@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

Fashion Models and Right Said Fred

If you have a thing for early 90's fashions, which it seems a lot of people on various fashion blogs and on the streets do, then you will probably appreciate the model heavy video for Deeply Dippy by Right Said Fred. Somehow this song never made any impact in America-everyone always looks at me like I'm nuts when I talk about my deep love for it as they think of RSF as a one hit wonder, but this song was number one in the UK in 1991 and the video was played constantly on ITV's Chart Show. I tried to find a better copy of this video, one without the annoying VH1 logos and one where Richard's mouth actually matches the singing, but couldn't find one anywhere- it's still great fun to watch, though, as the outfits are absolutely priceless.

Labels: , , ,