@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

Eye Candy: Bryan Ferry & Jerry Hall

This is totally gratuitous eye candy- mainly for Miss Peelpants, but I think everyone can enjoy a little more Bryan in their life, right? Looking at him here I cannot understand how she left him for Mick Jagger, though I will defend Mick and say he was a total fox in the 60s- he just sadly didn't age that well. For a brief period of time I worked as a sales assistant at a men's designer's store and one day Mr. Ferry came in, looking so beautiful that when he asked for assistance all I could do was nod and retrieve the correct sizes- I don't believe I spoke a word! Rather dumb of me as I know he likes young girls... but I sadly think I would never be comfortable dating someone with sons my same age (especially when they are as good-looking as Otis and Isaac)!

Maybe I am the only one around who loves her but I find her truly stunning- I have far too many photos saved of her from the 1970's and her face seems so perfect it is otherworldly. Even if you don't adore her, you have to admit they make a gorgeous couple.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels: , , , ,