@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

She fell through the ivory morning

Photobucket
Most of the time when we look at editorials we are seeing clothes and outfits that are completely fantastical and totally unsuited to our regular lives. Even though I am a rather elaborate dresser I have to admit this, however much I'd like to pretend I live in a world of pure glamour. It is so rare and totally unheard of to me to see an editorial that actually shows the way I dress on a day-to-day basis. This editorial in the latest Vogue Paris by Mert & Marcus basically shows my day to day wardrobe every Fall and Winter- I honestly feel like Carine Roitfeld followed me around last year. Just seeing this, along with the cooler weather we had yesterday, has made me incredibly impatient for fall. Nothing is prettier than lots of white lace paired with autumn shades of russet, tan and chocolate- and this might be the first time ever that I've thought about taking my hair darker...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels: , , , ,