@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

There's nothing up ahead that's any better than it is right here.

Photobucket

My boyfriend has had motorcycles for all of his adult life except for the three years we've been together. Even though he sold his last one a month after we met he talks about them every day- whenever one we pass one parked on the street the conversation always suddenly stops. His talk of buying a new bike has been increasing in frequency over the last few months, but I always try to change the subject- however cool it might look, I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to anything you could possibly fall off of (I don't even know how to ride a bike). Now it seems that his best friend may be starring in a new motorcycle movie, an Easy Rider for the noughties, and my man might get a smaller role- and a bike as thanks for being in it. Luckily these Mario Sorrenti photos from the latest Vogue Hommes International have come along at the right time- my other favourite model, Eniko Mihalik, looks lean and tough riding with Patrick Petitjean on dirt back roads. I've been putting off showing him these photos as I can already see the explosion of ideas and plans about next summer if he were to see them. At least he already has the right clothes...


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels: , , , ,