@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

Photo of the Day: Happy Halloween!

Photobucket
What are you going to be tonight?
Photobucket
I'm still at a loss for a costume- being that I'm actually a witch I have little desire to perpetuate stereotypes and wear a "witch" costume, though if I had one as cute as Ava's here (and I had her legs) I would definitely be recreating this shot. I need to figure something out fast as were going to a Halloween dirt bike rally this afternoon being put on by Des Kiraz (formerly Deth Killers of Bushwick), one half of whom is staying in my apartment this weekend so it is definitely going to be an amazing party. Unsure as to which parties I will stop by later- what are all of your plans? Any trick or treating?

Labels: , , , , ,