@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

A soft air fans the cloud apart

Photobucket
Moody clouds and dark, overhanging skies have been much on my mind- the weather has definitely taken a turn for the worse here in New York and I just spent the last week reading A.S. Byatt's Possession, an overwhelmingly beautiful book where the grey, stormy skies of Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Brittany are as much a character in the novel, as an omen of events to come. With my thoughts full of Victorian poetry I've had little attention for the editorials that have just been released. Thinking that the next month of magazines was just going to be a bust, I even stopped looking for a few days- and when I dared to venture back online I found this gorgeous editorial from the November issue of Vogue Australia. Shot by Will Davidson, the striking red locks of Lithuanian beauty Egle Tvirbutaite glow against foggy greys, creams and slates. Reacting not to the fashion on view but to the moody tension between her slim frame and the overwhelming grey, I was immediately taken with these images.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Labels: , ,