@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

Wizards, Witches & Magic


Photobucket

Bleached out and layered with dabs of watercolours, these images by Ellen Rogers in the Winter 2009 issue of iD are the ultimate solace for my muddled thoughts today. Drawing on mythology that surrounds witchcraft, these images are like snapshots of an interrupted ritual by the Second Order of the Golden Dawn. School and work have been so overwhelming that I've had little time to think of or read about subjects that interest me other than fashion history, like the occult. Hopefully once I have completed my finals I will be able to take a couple weeks to sink my brain into a broader array of subjects before next semester.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket 
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels: , , , ,