@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

Beautiful Blogger Award

I just realized that the lovely Becka, of Smashing Bird, nominated me for a Beautiful Blogger Award. Awww, thank you!

Photobucket

To Accept this Award I have to:

1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Copy the award and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell seven things about yourself.
5. Nominate seven bloggers, if you choose.
6. Post links to the seven blogs if you do choose to nominate others.

Here we go...

1. I'm a graduate student in Fashion History.
2. I would give anything to have Raquel Welch's body.
3. I don't know how to drive but I am forcing myself to get my license this year
4. I am completely obsessed with my three cats.
5. I have around sixty Ossie Clark's, but I'm always trying to find more!
6. I find nothing more enjoyable than being holed up in a library doing research on something interesting all day.
7. I want to live on a farm at least part-time within the next few years.

I'm never very good at things like that, but I'd like to pass this award on to:

* Liz at Miss Peelpants
* Joanne at Chromium Dumb Belle
* Sally Jane at Sally Jane Vintage
* Chelsea at Cat Party
* Jaja at July Stars
* Krystal at What is Reality Anyway?
* Kelly at The Glamourai

Labels: ,