@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

Photo of the Day: Donna Jordan Today

Photobucket
Donna Jordan and Kate Bello in John Patrick Organic resort 2010.

When I was catching up on two weeks of posts on the Vogue.com blog the other day I came across the image above, and it took me a few moments to realize that it was one of my favourite models of all time, Donna Jordan. She is seen here modeling in the resort lookbook for John Patrick Organic alongside her daughter, Kate Ballo, who is also a model. Donna (who I've covered here and here) still looks absolutely gorgeous, much more natural than her days as a platinum pin-up yet still appears to be full of the same energy and spirit that attracted the likes of Antonio Lopez and Karl Lagerfeld to her.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels: , , , , ,