@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

Dark Globe

Photobucket
Photobucket

Syd Barrett 6 January 1946 – 7 July 2006

Photobucket
Oh where are you now
pussy willow that smiled on this leaf?
Photobucket
When I was alone you promised the stone from your heart
Photobucket
my head kissed the ground
Photobucket
I was half the way down, treading the sand
Photobucket
please, please, lift a hand
Photobucket
I'm only a person whose armbands beat
on his hands, hang tall
Photobucket
won't you miss me?
Wouldn't you miss me at all?
Photobucket
The poppy birds way
Photobucket
swing twigs coffee brands around
Photobucket
brandish her wand with a feathery tongue
Photobucket
my head kissed the ground
Photobucket
was half the way down, treading the sand
please, please, please lift the hand
Photobucket
I'm only a person with Eskimo chain
Photobucket
I tattooed my brain all the way...
Photobucket
Won't you miss me?
Wouldn't you miss me at all?
Photobucket
Syd Barrett and Pink Floyd wearing Thea Porter.

Labels: , , , , ,