@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

Long Hair Lovely: Eniko

Photobucket

I usually find Harper's Bazaar to be an overwhelming disappointment- a thin magazine with no interesting articles or beautiful editorials. While their September issue has one of the worst and least relevant covers I have seen in along time, this editorial by Glen Luchford is definitely a jewel hidden in all of the fluff. Eniko embodies the role of 70s style glamour queen, and her lengthily enhanced hair passes more than a slight resemblance to how mine looks daily- maybe I can now stop whining about how my hair is so boring...
Photobucket
Photobucket
This beret is by my friend, the amazingly talented Gigi Burris- I will definitely be picking one up for fall.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And saving the best for last...
Photobucket
I'm pretty sure I have this whole exact outfit and have worn it out all together like this, and it seems like I will be doing that it again this winter.

Labels: , , , , , , ,