@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

Raoul

Photobucket
All photos courtesy of Raoul.

In the September issue of British Marie Claire, a magazine I've never bought before and only purchased for the free PPQ tote (have to support your friends!), there is an article on 'new labels to love' that caught my eye. I would never have thought that Marie Claire would introduce me to a new line, but they included a Singaporean label, Raoul, that I had never heard of. In the magazine is a gorgeous red jersey dress that made me run straight for my computer to find their website. Sadly it isn't on there, but these gorgeous images from their ad campaign are. There is a definite 70s influence, the same as can be seen in many collections this season, but with a much more intriguing colour palette and cleaner lines- the prices also appear to be much more affordable than other designers of their ilk. At the moment I cannot find any stockists in the US, but Matches in London will soon be carrying them.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Can you tell that I adore this baby blue cape/coat?

Photobucket
This bag is just about perfect- and at £170 much cheaper than the Celine Classic (though I would love to own that purse).

Labels: , , , , ,