@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

The Dreamers


Photobucket
'The Dreamers', starring Anna Jagodzinska and photographed by LauraSciacovelli for Vogue UK, October 2010.

I've been meaning to post this editorial for the past few weeks as it the perfect palette for early fall. As soon as the temperature drops enough to layer up, I pull on my gorgeous vintage Bonnie Cashin cape that is the most rich mustard wool and suede. Just like in some of the images here, I wear it with mulberries and teals but I've never thought of tossing on some cherry red with it. The outfit above is pretty much my ideal at the moment with the flaring swing shape, high red clogs and classic bag. Photographed in the photographer's hometown of Salento in Puglia, this editorial definitely mines the same 70s influences I am always drawn to, but in a pretty enough way that the lack of originality is not grating. Though I'm desperate for a pair of those teal YSL's and that Prada clutch, hopefully I can turn up a similar vintage treasure sometime soon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Labels: , , , , ,