@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

An American Heritage Christmas


Photobucket

Scanned from Better Homes and Gardens Treasury of Christmas Crafts & Foods, 1980.

My mother had this book when I was growing up and I would look at it constantly all year long, wishing so hard that my mother would make all the various crafts in it to decorate our country house in Connecticut. Every chapter of the book has a different aesthetic, and the combination of these varied styles (homespun, metallic, psychedelic, etc) definitely influenced my taste. Even now, when I look through it, I can't decide what single style I would want to decorate my future country home in- I fear that it might end up being quite a muddle!

Labels: , , , ,