@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

Liberty

Photobucket

Mathilde Frachon for Marie Claire Italy, March 2010. Photographs by David Bellemere.

I'm going on a trip to Belize in a few weeks with some of my oldest friends, and as I am not one to usually frequent beaches or tropical sites (a common result of having such pale skin) I never know what to wear or how to pack. Since I have been trying to decide what I need to have cleaned (the fierce cold of New York has meant my summer clothes have been long forgotten) and what I need to buy, I have been searching through the saved images in my collection, looking for some inspiration- and I think I have found some here. This editorial was from last spring, but I could easily see myself wearing almost all of these dreamy, soft outfits now. While my friends are begging the gods that it will be sweltering and sunny the whole time we are there, I would much prefer softly overcast days that seem to blanket the beach in a mist of mauve. Lace and chiffon, as well as some forties style tea dresses will make for a perfect holiday wardrobe to the tropics of my imagination...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Labels: , , , , , , , ,