@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}

Pinafores, Bonnets and Homer

Photobucket

Winslow Homer, Girl and Laurel, 1879.


Photobucket

Winslow Homer, The Four-Leaf Clover, 1873.

And this is my inspiration for summer- bonnets, pinafores, white and blue. I did some research assistance for my friend, Gigi Burris, who is the most amazing milliner, and for which she is making me a summer hat exactly to my specifications (a far more difficult thing to decide on than you could ever imagine). She also gave me a gray veiled neo-bonnet that is so amazing I shall have to photograph it for you all. Happily I am actually going to Prince Edward Island in August so I will be able to wear it and get to finally live out my Anne of Green Gables fantasies...

Now I am off to go sailing around Manhattan- I will likely be posting photos on to my Tumblr, Sighs and Whispers.

Labels: , , , , ,